Rent arrears cases after the welfare reforms
This course provides and understanding of the law and procedure relating to arrears recovery.
What you'll learn
Following the course attendees will have an understanding of:
- How to comply with rent arrears 'Pre-action protocol'.
- The different types of occupancy agreements and how they are brought to an end.
- Best practice in preventing and managing rent arrears.
- The legal process for taking possession action and possible outcomes.
- Common issues after welfare reform.
Who should attendThis course is suitable for those with day to day responsibility for managing arrears.
Dates & Locations4 October 2019, London
Member price £149 + VAT
Standard price £199 + VAT
Members: Click on login to book and enter your username and password.
Non-members: Click on book and register your details.
If you experience any difficulties please call us on 02476 851 789 or email us at email@example.com
Payment: You can request that we invoice your employer or make payment via credit/debit card. Please note all invoices must be fully paid before the event takes place.
The delegate price includes a comprehensive delegate pack, handouts, all refreshments and lunch.